Saturday, January 16, 2010

Channeling my inner kate moss

HEYOOOO!

so whilst i was out and about in brooklyn last night/walking around my hood (meatpacking) with em today/pretty much all the time, i have noticed how much the whole 90's grunge thing is re-emerging. thus, i have been setting my sights on channeling kate moss circa johnny depp because, 1) my hair tends to always be in some sort of wavy tizzy, 2) she had a great knack for looking disheveled/stylish at the same time while not really giving a fuck, which i feel like us ladiez are always striving towards, and 3) 90's johnny depp.....just johnny depp during any decade would be fine actually.

i was scrolling through some of my old saved pictures and, lo and behold, i found some of my favorites of the two tucked away in the depths of my hard drive.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i've always loved how youthful and free-spirited they both look in these photographs.

seeing as i have to start school on tuesday and have a full interning day on monday (rag&bone), i am going to take advantage of my last night of freedom! gotta go call emilie and make sure she gets out of bed......

latez
A

1 comment:

  1. Oi, the bottom one is da besttttt
    I like this

    ReplyDelete