Monday, February 15, 2010

professing my undying love for Helmut Lang

oh, Helmut, you never cease to amaze me. the shapes, the textures, the material...everything that i could ever want in life. other than rag&bone, Helmut Lang is my all time favorite label. I could literally wear everything in each collection and be content for the rest of my life. it is everything the modern girl could ever need in her wardrobe.
that being said, the fall collection is nothing short of amazing, once again. the textured wool and leather, the beautiful fur detailing, and the perfect proportions show that nicole and michael colovos truly know what their customer is looking for. i was really tempted to put every single picture from the collection up here; it was quite difficult for me to choose my favorites.










i want everything from this collection. i love it all, from the neutral color palette to the distressed leather to the fitted dresses. MOM COME BACK TO NEW YORK AND TAKE ME SHOPPING!!!!!

lata doods
A


No comments:

Post a Comment